Telesales Position Checklist for Interviews
This checklist is designed to enable you and your interview team to determine whether your Telesales candidates have experience that matches the requirements of your position.
Before you begin the candidate interviews, list your position details. Assign the questions to the interview team members. As a candidate advances through the interview process, check to be sure the questions have been asked. Any missing questions can be addressed in a follow-up call to the candidate.
Telesales Position Checklist
1. Product(s) and/or Services Sale?
2. # of Products and/or Services to sell?
3. Length of Sales Cycle
4. Type of Selling (Consultative, etc)?
5. Title(s) of Key Decision Maker(s)?
6. # of Decision Makers?
9. Target Accounts?
10. Annual Quota?
11. Monthly Quota?
12. Average Sale?
13. Minimum Sale?
14. Maximum Sale?
15. Salary Base?
17. Earnings at OTE?
18. Sales & Marketing resources used?
19. Sales Support required to close the sale?
Telesales Position Checklist ©Teledirect Partners 2007 All Rights Reserved
PDF Version of This Article
Back to top ^